Support and Advice Group for Hoarding
We are pleased to be supported by Silva Homes to be able to hold these support groups. Anyone affected by hoarding or who knows someone who hoards is welcome to attend a support and advice group. The group is non-judgmental, confidential and supportive, giving advice and practical solutions.
Join Jo Cooke and Lynn Howells on the fourth Tuesday of each month (except August and December) 7 pm to 8pm This virtual support group will be held on Teams.
If you are interested in attending please contact email@example.com or call 0330 133 2310. We will then send out an invite to attend.
Please see list of dates below:-
- Tuesday 26 September 2023 – Apologies, due to technical issues this session will not be taking place – instead, please join us on Thursday’s telephone support group.
- Tuesday 24 October 2023
- Tuesday 28 November 2023
- Tuesday 19 December 2023
- Tuesday 23rd January 2024
- Tuesday 27th February 2024
- Tuesday 26th March 2024
- Tuesday 23rd April 2024
- Tuesday 28th May 2024
- Tuesday 25th June 2024
- Tuesday 23rd July 2024
- AUGUST BREAK
- Tuesday 24th September 2024
- Tuesday 22nd October 2024
- Tuesday 26th November 2024
- Tuesday 17th December 2024
The group is free to attend and open to friends, family and advocates.
For any queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0330 133 2310.