Support and Advice Group for Hoarding
Anyone affected by hoarding or who knows someone who hoards is welcome to attend a support and advice group. The group is non-judgmental, confidential and supportive, giving advice and practical solutions.
Join trained advisors on the second Wednesday of each month from 7pm to 9pm
- Wednesday 10th January 2018
- Wednesday, 14th February 2018
- Wednesday, 14th March 2018
- Wednesday, 11th April 2018
- Wednesday, 9th May 2018
- Wednesday, 13th June 2018
- Wednesday, 11th July 2018
- August – SUMMER BREAK
- Wednesday, 12th September 2018
- Wednesday, 10th October 2018
The group is free to attend and open to friends, family and advocates.
There is no need to book.
Jennett’s Park Community Association, Jennett’s Park Community Centre, 1 Tawny Owl Square, Bracknell, RG12 8EB
For any queries please contact email@example.com or call 01344 382866.