Support and Advice Group for Hoarding
Anyone affected by hoarding or who knows someone who hoards is welcome to attend a support and advice group. The group is non-judgmental, confidential and supportive, giving advice and practical solutions.
Join trained advisors on the second Wednesday of each month from 7pm to 9pm
Following the latest government announcement regarding COVID-19 (coronavirus) our support group meetings are not physically meeting but we are offering telephone support.
- If you do want to talk to Jo Cooke or Lynn Howells from the support group they will be available between 7 pm and 8 pm on Wednesday, 8 July 2020. Dial free from a landline: 0330 336 0036, use the PIN 670999.
- Wednesday, 9 September 2020 – telephone support as above
- Wednesday, 14 October 2020
- Wednesday, 11 November 2020
- Wednesday, 9 December 2020
The group is free to attend and open to friends, family and advocates.
There is no need to book.
Jennett’s Park Community Association, Jennett’s Park Community Centre, 1 Tawny Owl Square, Bracknell, RG12 8EB
For any queries please contact email@example.com or call 07950 364798.