Support and Advice Group for Hoarding
We are pleased to be supported by Silva Homes to be able to hold these support groups. Anyone affected by hoarding or who knows someone who hoards is welcome to attend a support and advice group. The group is non-judgmental, confidential and supportive, giving advice and practical solutions.
Join Jo Cooke and Lynn Howells on the second Wednesday of each month from 7pm to 9pm. This meeting will take place face to face and will be held at the offices of Silva Homes:-
Silva Homes, Western Peninsula, Western Rd, Bracknell RG12 1RF
Please note, there is an entrance at the rear of the building through the Silva Homes car park.
If you are interested in attending please email email@example.com or call 0330 133 2310.
Please see list of dates below:-
- Wednesday 13 September 2023
- Wednesday 11 October 2023
- Wednesday 8 November 2023
- Wednesday 13 December 2023
- Wednesday 10th January 2024
- Wednesday 14th February 2024
- Wednesday 13th March 2024
- Wednesday 10th April 2024
- Wednesday 8th May 2024
- Wednesday 12th June 2024
- Wednesday 10th July 2024
- AUGUST BREAK
- Wednesday 11th September 2024
- Wednesday 9th October 2024
- Wednesday 13th November 2024
- Wednesday 17th December 2024
The group is free to attend and open to friends, family and advocates.
There is no need to book.
For any queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0330 133 2310.