We provide in house training to housing associations, health and social care teams within local authorities and other service providers, charities and agencies who are involved with people affected by hoarding and chronic disorganisation.
One council ran the training for their housing officers, local environmental health, fire officers and local police, this was a huge success and although they already deal with these issues they found the training “very Informative and useful”.
Please contact us directly regarding a workshop we can provide bespoke to your organisation.
- What is hoarding (mental health classification)
- Hoarding or chronic disorganisation?
- Who the disorder can affect and possible triggers
- How individuals and families live under these conditions
- Case Studies
- Multi-agency working, self neglect, and the Care Act
- How to assess and plan a strategy
- Use of the Clutter Image Ratings (CIR’s)
- Risk factors
- Do’s and Don’ts