We provide training to housing associations, health and social care teams within local authorities and other service providers and agencies who are involved with people affected by hoarding and chronic disorganisation.
One council ran the training for their housing officers, local environmental health, fire officers and local police, this was a huge success and although they already deal with these issues they found the training “very Informative and useful”.
“I found the course very informative and interesting. Will definitely use your 8 Step Plan for future cases. Well presented and provided a good insight into hoarding.”
Slough Borough Council.
“The trainers were very knowledgeable and approachable.
“The training will certainly give me more confidence when dealing with sensitive hoarding issues.”
Bracknell Forest Homes.
“Very interesting training and will be useful.”
British Red Cross
Please contact us directly regarding a workshop we can provide bespoke to your organisation. The training we provide can be conducted in either a morning or an afternoon.
- What is hoarding (mental health classification)
- Hoarding or chronic disorganisation?
- Who the disorder can affect and possible triggers
- How individuals and families live under these conditions
- Case Studies
- Multi-agency working, self neglect, and the Care Act
- How to assess and plan a strategy
- Use of the Clutter Image Ratings (CIR’s)
- Risk factors
- Do’s and Don’ts
For more information and costings please contact Paul or tel 07875 283093