1. Costs are not subject to VAT.
2. The initial 25-minute conversation at a prearranged time by phone, virtually or in-person if convenient for both parties is free. Any time after this will be chargeable.
3. Minimum time for an appointment is 2 hours, 1/2 a day or a full day depending on location; time after this will be billed in 1-hour blocks.
4. The buyer has the right to cancel any booking made within 14 days subject to no charge unless that timescale is within 7-days of the booking where charges will be applied as detailed in point 6 below. This will be agreed upon by a waiver of the rights to cancel in this specific case.
5. All contracts are in the form of a Assessment or Quotation. This is agreed by discussion and confirmed by email. Acceptance of this agreement is by the response to an email or by physically signing the form if no email is available. This can be cancelled up to one week prior to the agreed contract commencement for no charge.
6. Cancellation within a week, but not less than 24 hours, of the commencement of the contract, will result in a charge of 50% of the contract value plus 100% of any costs incurred payable immediately. If services have been paid for in advance upfront, then a credit will be issued for 50% minus any costs or charges incurred. For cancellation within 24-hours of the commencement of the contract, or if access is not available to the property or the client is not available or does not show up or attend, full payment will be required or retained.
7. Payment Terms
- A detailed invoice will be issued for all work a minimum of 1 week in advance.
A non-refundable 50% deposit will be required for all work payable a minimum of a week in advance of time booked.
- Immediate payment is required upon completion of work by Bank Transfer or Cash.
- Sessions booked on-line will be charged in full upfront.
- The above applies unless terms have been agreed separately.
8. Mileage will be billed with your completed work invoice as necessary.
9. Other charges incurred as a result of the appointment will be billed as soon as confirmed and are payable immediately. These include but are not limited to; parking charges; congestion charges; disposal charges; and recycling charges.
10. The Website;
- We take reasonable steps to ensure the content of this website is suitable, relevant, and correct but we do not guarantee this in any way.
- The copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this website are owned by Hoarding Disorders UK CIC and must not be reproduced in any way without our prior consent. You are permitted to use our website for your own purposes and to print and download material from this website for your own purposes.
11. Other Websites;
- Any links to third-party websites from this website are provided for your convenience only. We have no responsibility for these third-party websites or their content and do not endorse them in any way. If you choose to access a third-party website linked from this website, it is at your own risk.
- If you would like to link to this website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, any page on this website. You must ask permission from us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org before doing this.
12. Our liability is limited to the value paid of the agreed contract. We will not be liable for any consequential or indirect losses with regard to any damage caused or breakages whilst carrying out the contract or in relation to this website and the use of it.
13. This site and all contracts are governed by the laws of England and Wales and the courts of England and Wales have exclusive jurisdiction.
14. In case of the sale of the business, all contracts will be transferred with the business to the new owners subject to specific details within individual contracts.
Call us on 0330 133 2310 or email email@example.com to ask for more details or if you have any questions.