As well as helping the ‘Hoarder’ and their families, this plan has been designed to empower the hoarder which assists and develops their decision making abilities, organisation skills, goal directed behaviours and planning skills.
8 STEP PLAN
1. Family Support Meeting – Initial Assessment – Using the Family Reconnection Matrix
2. Clearing the Emotional Attachment
3. Personal Identity – Who am I without this stuff – Finding you again amongst your belongings
4. Clearing Sessions
5. Home Plans
6. Sorting, Organising & Systems
7. Review with the Family
8. Approximately 6 weeks after completing Step 7 there will be a follow up meeting with the family.