As well as helping the ‘Hoarder’ and their families, this plan has been designed to empower the hoarder which assists and develops their decision making abilities, organisation skills, goal directed behaviours and planning skills.
8 STEP PLAN
1. Individual/family support meeting – Initial assessment
2. Clearing the emotional attachment
3. Personal identity – Who am I without my stuff?
4. Clearing sessions
5. Home plans
6. Sorting, organising & systems
7. Review with the individual/family
8. Follow up meeting with the individual/family